Matt McKenna is a team lead and digital and technology strategist on the messaging team at Brown Advisory. Matt joined the firm in January 2017 as an application support analyst on the technology team and transitioned to his role on the messaging team in 2018. Matt earned his MBA from the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in 2020, and his BBA in Information Systems from Loyola University Maryland in 2015.
- Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School, MBA (2020)
- Loyola University Maryland, BBA, Management Information Systems (2015)
- GIVE Fellow, Class of 2021, Business Volunteers Maryland
- Mt. Vernon Council Member, Chase Brexton Health Care
- Volunteer Teacher, Junior Achievement of Central Maryland