Matt is a partner and portfolio manager at Brown Advisory. He works with private client and balanced institutional clients on setting long term asset allocations that allow the client to meet their investment goals and is responsible for implementing the strategies in the each portfolio. Matt has over 20 years of investment related experience. Prior to joining the firm in 2000, he was an operations specialist at Legg Mason.
- Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School, MBA
- James Madison University, BBA
- Volunteer, First Fruits Farms
- Volunteer, Trout Unlimited
- Volunteer, lacrosse and soccer coach