Meredith is a partner and portfolio manager at Brown Advisory in San Francisco. Meredith provides individuals, families and institutions with strategic investment solutions and advice, and has more than 20 years of investment experience. Prior to rejoining the firm in 2019, she served as a senior investment advisor at Litman Gregory Asset Management, a boutique wealth management firm based in San Francisco, where she provided investment advice to families and nonprofits and co-chaired the firm’s investment committee. Meredith served as a portfolio manager at Brown Advisory in Baltimore before relocating to San Francisco in 2013. Earlier in her career, Meredith worked in the Private Wealth Management division at Goldman Sachs as a financial analyst.
- University of Maryland, MBA
- Vanderbilt University, BS
- Member, Finance Advisory Committee College of Marin
- Member, Professional Advisors Council for The San Francisco Foundation
- Finance Committee Member, Saint Agnes Hospital Foundation