Nina Yudell is a portfolio manager. Prior to joining the firm, she was a portfolio manager and investment analyst for Alex. Brown Investment Management. She also worked for T. Rowe Price Associates in an investment management position. Nina was an adjunct faculty member at New Hampshire College (now Southern New Hampshire University) where she taught courses in finance.
- Johns Hopkins University, MSB (2003)
- University of Baltimore, MBA (1982)
- University of Baltimore, BS (Summa Cum Laude), (1981)
- Chair, Dean’s Business Advisory Council at the Merrick School of Business (University of Baltimore)
- Member, University of Baltimore Foundation Board