Paul is a partner, a member of the Executive Team and serves as chief investment officer. He is responsible for leading the firm’s internally managed investment strategies and its open-architecture and asset-allocation efforts. Under Paul’s leadership, the firm’s core equity and fixed income capabilities have grown substantially, and he has also led the expansion of the firm’s platform of alternative investments, which includes venture capital, leveraged buyouts, energy, credit, real estate and hedge funds. While completing his MBA at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, he worked as a research associate for a finance professor specializing in asset allocation. Prior to business school, he worked as a cash manager in the international asset management department of J.P. Morgan.
- Duke University, MBA (1995)
- Mount St. Mary's University, BA (1989)
- Trustee, Jemicy School
- Finance Committee, Jemicy School
- Head of the Investment Committee, Jemicy School
- Board of Directors, The Baltimore Life Companies
- Endowment Investment Committee, Mount Saint Mary's University