Paul is a strategic advisor at Brown Advisory. He provides thoughtful advice to individuals and families with respect to their estate and trust planning needs. Additionally, Paul counsels clients in the areas of income and generation-skipping transfer tax planning as well as charitable giving. Prior to joining the firm, Paul was an attorney in the estate and trust and tax departments at Thomas & Libowitz, P.A. where he focused primarily on complex estate and trust tax planning matters.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD and LLM (Taxation)
- University of Delaware, BA
- Board of Directors, Federal Hill Main Street, Inc.
- Counsel Member, Baltimore Estate Planning Counsel
- Member, Maryland Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association