Amanda Gift is a strategic advisor and has been advising individuals and families for about 20 years. Amanda is most interested in helping families have great impact in the areas most important to them - Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction, Estate and Generational Planning, Philanthropy, Tax Planning, and Risk Management. Amanda joined the firm in 2018 as a result of the partnership between Brown Advisory and Signature Family Wealth Advisors. In her spare time, Amanda loves spending time with her husband and four children.
Contact Amanda at [email protected] or +1-757-961-5212.
- James Madison University, BBA 1999
- Chair - Access College Foundation
- Board Member – Women United, United Way of South Hampton Roads
- Board Member – Saint Mary’s Home, Investment Committee
- Past Board Member – United Way Foundation’s Investment Committee
- Advisory Committee Member, Grace Bible Church
- Founder - Grace Bible Church Adoption and Foster Care Ministry
- Past Board Chair – The Up Center
- Past Tocqueville Society Cabinet Member - United Way of South Hampton Roads
- Past Board Member - James Madison University Alumni Board of Directors, Presidential appointee
- Past Board member - Virginia Stage Company
- Past President - Financial Planning Associate of Hampton Roads