Ashley is a partner and director of investment risk and analytics with the Investment Risk team. Previously, she was a member of the Reporting and Business Intelligence team focused on private client reporting, the firm’s composites, and investment compliance. Before joining Brown Advisory in 2012, she worked in Cash Management and Business Risk at Morgan Stanley. Prior to Morgan Stanley, Ashley was a data analyst with Community Analytics.
- Towson University, MS
- Howard University, BS (Cum Laude)
- Member, Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Board Member, The Hearing and Speech Agency
- Advisory Board Member, Business Volunteers Maryland
- Administrative Volunteer, Earleigh Heights Volunteer Fire Company