Chad is a partner and strategic advisor at Brown Advisory. He focuses on individual clients’ planning regarding estate planning, taxation, financial planning, charitable giving and asset protection. Prior to Brown Advisory he worked at Craighill, Mayfield, Fenwick, Cromelin & Cobb as a trusts and estates attorney. Prior to this, he was practicing as a corporate and securities attorney at Dechert LLP.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD
- Princeton University, AB, History
- Member, District of Columbia and Pennsylvania Bars
- Board Member, Leadership Center for Excellence
- Member, Washington, DC Estate Planning Council