Christian is a portfolio manager with the private client, endowment and foundation team at Brown Advisory. He works with individuals, families and institutions to accomplish their investment objectives through customized strategies and balanced portfolio management. Previous to this role Christian served as an institutional portfolio analyst responsible for trade modeling of single equity strategies, working alongside the equity research team and equity trading desk. Previous to joining Brown Advisory Christian was a client service associate at JPMorgan Private Bank.
- Loyola University Maryland – Sellinger School of Business, MBA (2016)
- Loyola University Maryland – Sellinger School of Business, BBA (2010)
- Treasurer, Finance Chair & Board Member, Arts Every Day (current)
- Rising Star Award Recipient & Program Participant, Living Classrooms Foundation (2019)
- GIVE Fellow, Business Volunteers Maryland (2018)