Katherine is a fixed income municipal credit analyst at Brown Advisory. She is responsible for analyzing municipal holdings for credit quality. She previously worked in public finance investment banking at Raymond James. She earned her B.S. at Duke University with a major in Economics with a Finance concentration, and minors in Statistics and Psychology.
- Duke University, BS
- 2019 GIVE Fellow, Business Volunteers Maryland
- Advancement Committee Member, Marian House
- Co-Chair, Duke Baltimore Women’s Forum
- Vice President, Municipal Bond Club of Baltimore
- Volunteer, Living Classrooms Mentorship Program