Kristin is a private client relationship advisor responsible for servicing multiple relationships including institutions and high net worth clients, with a focus on multi-generational families, family offices and trust administration. Kristin has over 25 years of industry experience, seven of which were with Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown. Prior to joining Brown Advisory in September of 2007, Kristin was with The Oxford Club, a Division of Agora Publishing, as conference director planning financial conferences throughout North America. Kristin successfully completed the requirements for Cannon Financial Institute and received her CTFA designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers in 2014.
- Loyola University Maryland, MBA
- University of Delaware, BS
- Cornerstone Leadership Team, Church of the Nativity Children’s Ministry
- Volunteer Foster, Fairy Tails Rescue of Maryland
- Volunteer, Lab Rescue of L.R.C.P. Inc.
- Volunteer, Project Linus