Morgan is a research analyst in the Investment Solutions Group at Brown Advisory. She is responsible for conducting research on external sustainable investment managers for Brown Advisory's Private Client, Endowments and Foundations portfolios, as well as ongoing oversight of these managers. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Morgan was a client advisor at Sustainalytics, advising asset managers on sustainability-related topics; prior to that, Morgan spent several years at J.P. Morgan, managing investment portfolios for family office, endowment and foundation clients.
- Washington & Lee University - B.A., Economics Tulane University - M.S., Finance
- Invest for Better, Founding Member and Co-Chair
- New York City chapter SEO Scholars, Mentor
- New York City chapter Women Investing in Sustainable Economies (WISE), Member - New York City chapter
- CFA Certificate in ESG Investing