Victor is a partner, portfolio manager, and Co-Head of Baltimore Private Client at Brown Advisory. In his role as portfolio manager, Victor works with individuals, families, and endowments and foundations, building custom portfolios to meet their investment goals and objectives. As Co-Head of Baltimore Private Client, Victor helps to oversee management initiatives in the firm’s primary private client office, spearheading key growth, institutional, and cultural priorities for more than a hundred colleagues. Victor also serves as a member of the firmwide Private Client Leadership Team. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Victor played five seasons as Defensive End for the Philadelphia Eagles NFL team. He was a former summer intern at Brown Advisory and held additional internships at Park Lane in Los Angeles and Samuel James Limited in Baltimore.
- Drexel University, MBA
- University of Notre Dame, BBA
- Board Member, Gilman School
- Board Member, National Aquarium
- Board Member, Baltimore Curriculum Project
- Certificate of Business Management and Entrepreneurship, University of Pennsylvania