Sarah is a client strategist. She focuses on making it easier for wealthy families to navigate the powerful forces that money exerts on their lives. Sarah accomplishes her clients’ goals by using her extensive background in areas such as income tax, estate planning, and philanthropy. Sarah joined the firm in 2018 as a result of the partnership between Brown Advisory and Signature Family Wealth Advisors. Sarah’s previous experience includes practice as a CPA with both KPMG LLP and Wall, Einhorn, & Chernitzer, P.C.
Contact Sarah at [email protected] or +1-757-961-5210.
- College of William and Mary, BS
- Member, United Way South Hampton Roads, Community Investments Committee
- Member, United Way South Hampton Roads Women United Membership Committee
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of CPAs
- LEAD Hampton Roads program, Graduate
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)