Sarah is an internal audit associate at Brown Advisory. She is responsible for supporting the firm’s internal audit function. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Sarah worked as an assurance professional at RSM US LLP in Baltimore, MD, where she conducted financial statement audits and controls testing.
- University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business, BS (magna cum laude)
- Annual Participant, Believe in Tomorrow's Port to Fort 6k
- Volunteer, Maryland SPCA
- Volunteer, My Sister's Place
- Volunteer, Moveable Feast
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)