Shawn is a partner and the director of accounting and external reporting at Brown Advisory. He joined the firm in 2010 as an assistant controller. Prior working at Brown Advisory, Shawn worked at KPMG, LLP (2005-2010), where he most recently held the position of a manager in the audit practice. As a firm partner, his primary focus is the oversite of general ledger accounting, internal and external financial reporting, annual financial statement audits in accordance with U.S. GAAP, regulatory financial reporting, and technical accounting research, analysis & application.
- James Madison University, BA
- James Madison University, MS
- Parishioner, St. Mark Roman Catholic Church
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)