Alexander “Shooter” Starr is a client advisor with Brown Advisory in the Washington, D.C. office. Prior to joining the firm, he worked at Neuberger Berman where he was a team lead and responsible for leading/coordinating Alternatives fundraising efforts. Prior to this, he served as an Associate Director of development at the University of Virginia.
- The University of Virginia, BA (2003)
- Board Member and Awards Chair, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- National Capital Member, Advisory Circle
- Vice Chair, Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC)
- Member, Alumni Council Member, Maret School