Terri is a partner, private client portfolio manager, and member of the Sustainable Investing team in Brown Advisory’s Washington, DC office. With over 30 years’ of investment experience working in New York and Washington DC, Terri builds customized investment programs reflecting the long-term goals, needs and risk tolerance for clients – including individuals, families and small not-for-profits. Terri’s client base spans several major cities beyond Washington, DC including New York, Los Angeles and the Bay Area. She is inspired by her diverse mix of clients – from entrepreneurs and company builders to financial professionals and corporate executives – many of whom are women and leaders in their fields and communities. Within Brown Advisory, Terri is a member of the Sustainable Investing team and a senior member of the Women of Washington group which is committed to building a strong network of women to learn from and lean on.
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, Higher Diploma Anglo-Irish Literature
- George Washington University, B.A.
- Board Member, Jhpiego, a global non-profit focused on transformative health for women and families
- Former Board Member and Head of the Investment Committee, Ellington Fund of the Duke Ellington School of the Arts
- Mentor, The COMMIT Foundation, to veterans transitioning from long-term military service to civilian careers