Tim is a partner, a member of the Executive Team and serves as head of the U.S. institutional business. He and his team are responsible for equity and fixed income research, portfolio management, and institutional sales and service. Prior to this role, Tim was the director of research and institutional investment management. Before his time as director, Tim worked as a co-portfolio manager of the Small-Cap Growth strategy for nine years until June 2014. Prior to that, he was a research analyst with the Large-Cap Equity team and was responsible for research in the consumer discretionary and energy sectors.
- Loyola College, MBA (2001)
- Randolph Macon College, BA (1993)
- Investment Committee Member, Garrison Forest School
- Light City Steering Committee
- Board Member, Cristo Rey Jesuit High School