Vince is a senior advisor who joined the firm in June 2013. He previously served as managing director and counsel at Bank of Georgetown and as partner at Furey, Doolan & Abell, LLP in Chevy Chase, Maryland and at Reasoner, Davis & Fox in Washington, DC.
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, JD (1976)
- The College of the Holy Cross, BA (1973)
- Chairman, President and Trustee of the Clark-Winchcole Foundation
- Vice President and Trustee of The Supreme Court Historical Society
- Chairman of the Board for the Monumental Scholars Fund
- Board Member, HEROES, Inc.
- Former Trustee of the Sibley Memorial Hospital Foundation and the Federal City Council in Washington, D.C.
- Former member of the Greater Washington Board of Trade and the Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Washington
- Former Director of the American Cancer Society, D.C. Division, the Associated Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington and Crossway Community in Wheaton, Maryland
- Former Chairman of the Consortium of Catholic Academies (2007-2015)
- Former Chairman of the Cardinal’s Appeal for the Archdiocese of Washington (1994-2000)
- Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Georgetown Preparatory School (1990-1996)
- Former Trustee of Georgetown Preparatory School (2011 to 2017) and the Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School (1997-2003)
- Former President of Columbia Country Club (1999-2001), the Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick (1992) and the Georgetown Prep Alumni Association (1983-1984)