Ariel is a strategic advisor in Brown Advisory’s Boston office. In this role, she works with individuals and families to help them define, create, and implement plans that support their long term financial goals. Prior to joining the firm, Ariel worked as a financial planner at Society of Grownups, a financial literacy start-up project aimed at making financial advice more accessible. Previously, she partnered with high-net-worth individuals and families while a senior trust associate with the Glenmede Trust Company.
- Northeastern University, BS
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Volunteer Financial Planner, JVS Boston
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)