Jonathan is a partner and portfolio manager with Brown Advisory and works with a diversified group of clients in formulating, developing and executing their unique investment goals, objectives and risk tolerances for individuals, trust accounts, endowments and retirement accounts. Jonathan joined Brown Advisory in March 2003 after working at Alex. Brown (and its successor companies) for 17 years.
- Washington College, BA (1980)
- Board of Directors, Cool Kids Campaign
- Board of Directors, St. Frances Academy
- Board Member, Eisenhower Legacy Council
- Board of Directors, Alzheimer’s Association of Central Maryland