Brigid is a partner and leads the Endowments & Foundations effort at Brown Advisory. She has extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations, institutions and private foundations on strategic, operational and development issues, as well as advising families on structuring their philanthropic legacy. As a member of the Sustainable Investing Leadership Team, she works with clients to develop a mission-aligned investment portfolio. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Brigid practiced law, working with tax-exempt organizations and high-net-worth families.
Contact Brigid at [email protected] or +1-410-537-5379.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD
- Connecticut College, BA
- Board of Visitors, University of Maryland Frances King Carey School of Law
- Investment Committee Member and Impact Investing Sub-Committee Member, Baltimore Community Foundation
- Board Member, Parks and People Foundation
- Advisory Council Member, Baltimore Child Abuse Center
- Past President, Paul’s Place Community Outreach Center