Brigid is a partner and leads the Endowments & Foundations practice at Brown Advisory. She has extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations, institutions and private foundations on strategic, operational and development issues. In her work with clients, Brigid helps boards, staff and investment committees develop a vision and policy around aligning their investment portfolio with their organizational mission. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Brigid practiced law, working with tax-exempt organizations and philanthropically-minded individuals.
Contact Brigid at [email protected] or +1-410-537-5379.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD
- Connecticut College, BA
- Board Member, University of Maryland School of Law
- Board Member, Parks and People Foundation
- Board Member, Baltimore Community Foundation
- Investment Committee Member, Notre Dame Preparatory School