Brigid is a partner and leads the Endowments & Foundations practice at Brown Advisory. She has extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations, institutions and private foundations on strategic, operational and development issues. In her work with clients, Brigid helps boards, staff and investment committees develop a vision and policy around aligning their investment portfolio with their organizational mission. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Brigid practiced law, working with tax-exempt organizations and philanthropically-minded individuals.
Contact Brigid at [email protected] or +1-410-537-5379.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD
- Connecticut College, BA
- Board of Visitors, University of Maryland Frances King Carey School of Law
- Trustee, Impact Investing Sub-Committee Member and Race, Equity and Inclusion Committee Member, Baltimore Community Foundation
- Board Member, Parks and People Foundation
- Investment Committee Member, Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Advisory Council Member, Baltimore Child Abuse Center
- Past President, Paul’s Place Community Outreach Center