Brigid is a partner and serves as an endowments and foundations advisor. She has extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations, institutions and private foundations on strategic, operational and development issues, as well as advising families on structuring their philanthropic legacy. As a member of the Sustainable Investing Leadership Team, she works with clients to develop a mission-aligned investment portfolio. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Brigid practiced law, working with tax-exempt organizations and high-net-worth families.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD (2004)
- Connecticut College, BA (2000)
- Member, Baltimore Community Foundation Investment Committee and Impact Investing Sub-committee
- Board Member and Past President, Paul’s Place Community Outreach Center
- Member, Friends School of Baltimore Board of Trustees Development Committee