Katie is a partner and portfolio manager in Brown Advisory’s Boston office. She manages customized investment portfolios for family offices, foundations, and private clients. Prior to joining the firm, Katie was a managing director at Cambridge Associates in Boston, where she advised family offices, endowments and foundations on asset allocation and manager selection across all asset classes. Prior to Cambridge Associates, she was a summer associate in the hedge fund group Blackstone Alternative Asset Management within the Blackstone Group in New York. She began her investment career at BNY Mellon Private Wealth Management in Boston, as a member of a portfolio management team advising family clients on asset allocation and wealth planning.
- Georgetown University, BA
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, MBA
- Board Member and Chair of Investment Committee, Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath)
- Member, CFA Society Boston
- Member, 100 Women in Finance
- Member, Private Equity Women’s Investor Network (PEWIN)