Katherine is a member of the equity research team serving as an investment specialist for our Large-Cap Sustainable Growth strategy. She also assists with leading the firm’s engagement efforts with companies, issuers, and municipalities to promote deeper adoption of ESG. Prior to this, Katherine was a senior institutional sustainable investing specialist working primarily to assist the building of the institutional business’s approach to sustainable investing. In 2019, Katherine was named to the SRI Conference’s list of “30 Under 30” sustainable investing professionals. She is currently an MBA candidate at the University of Texas and was previously a Chapter Leader of WISE (Women Investing for a Sustainable Economy) in Boston, MA. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Katherine helped lead the shareholder advocacy efforts for Green Century Capital Management, engaging with fortune 500 companies and serving on two advisory boards for the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investing (UN PRI).
- University of Vermont, BA (2013)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Chair, The University of Texas, McCombs School of Business Government Business Council
- Member, Shareholder Engagement Working Group, Intentional Endowments Network
- Member, The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)’s Standards Advisory Group
- Volunteer, SAFE (stop abuse for everyone)