Operations Analyst Internship
Brown Advisory is seeking motivated, team-oriented students to participate in a ten week spring operations Student - Analyst program. Analyst positions are available in select office locations and we look to cultivate students who could succeed at Brown Advisory after graduation. Designed to be an entrepreneurial, project-based program, analysts have the opportunity to gain exposure to all sides of our business operations, including:
- Account onboarding & funding
- Cash movement
- Asset valuation
- Trading operations
- Client reporting
- Business intelligence
- Analysts must have strong writing and analytical skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Established leadership experience and ability to work on a team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, supported by project management skills.
- Students must be enrolled in their junior year or senior year of undergraduate study during the
- program, majoring in business-related field (Economics, Finance, Operations, Accounting).
- Recommended GPA: 3.2 or higher.
Our application window for the 2020 Operations Analyst Internship program is November 18 – January 6, 2020. The best way to find out about other internship opportunities is by signing up for job alerts on our career portal.