We are excited about your interest in Brown Advisory. A standing goal of our firm is to develop meaningful opportunities for the next generation. Below you can learn more about the partnerships we offer for high school and college students.
Investment Management Summer Analyst Program
Brown Advisory's Investment Management Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program offering positions to undergraduate students who could succeed at Brown Advisory in a full time position after graduation. The program typically starts mid-June and runs through mid-August.
Brown Advisory is seeking motivated, team-oriented students to participate in a 10-week summer analyst program. Analyst positions are available in our Austin, Baltimore, Boston, New York, Norfolk, and Washington office locations. We look to cultivate students who could succeed at Brown Advisory in a full-time role after graduation. Designed to be an entrepreneurial, project-based program, analysts have the opportunity to gain exposure to all sides of our business, including:
- Equity and fixed income research
- Hedge fund research
- Private client investment management
- Asset allocation and manager due diligence
- Private equity and real estate investing
- Institutional sales and service
- Analysts must have strong writing and analytical skills, as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Students must have completed at least their junior year of college by June 2020.
- Business-related majors and experience are preferred.
- Recommended GPA is 3.4 or higher.
Our application window for the 2020 Investment Management Summer Analyst program is August 28 - September 29, 2019. The best way to find out about other internship opportunities is by signing up for job alerts on our career portal.