Private Client Service Summer Analyst Internship
Brown Advisory is seeking motivated, team-oriented students to participate in a ten week Private Client Service summer analyst program. Client Service summer analyst positions are available in our Baltimore, Boston and NYC offices. We look to cultivate students who could succeed at Brown Advisory in a full-time role after graduation.
This analyst program will provide students with direct insight into to all aspects of the client Private Client Business. Designed to be a project-based program, summer analysts will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all varying functions of our process, including:
- Prepare materials for client meetings
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management and Strategic Advisory teams
- Organize client information
- Support Business Development and other firm initiatives
- Gain and Understanding of Compliance requirements
- New Account Acceptance and Onboarding
- Account Opening/Funding
- Tax Analysis – Estate, GST and Gift Tax and tax payments and filings
- Annual Trust Reviews
- Asset Acceptance – Investment Objectives/Mandates
- Discretionary Memos and Trust Investment Committee Memos
- Analysts must have strong writing and analytical skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Students must have completed at least their junior year of college by June 2020.
- Business-related majors and experience are preferred
- Exposure to financial planning, or trust and fiduciary responsibility are preferred
- Recommended GPA: 3.2 or higher.
Our application window for the 2020 Private Client Service Summer Analyst program is October 22 – January 6, 2020. The best way to find out about other internship opportunities is by signing up for job alerts on our career portal.