Fran is a private client relationship advisor at Brown Advisory. She is responsible for managing relationships with high-net-worth individuals and families. Prior to joining the firm, Fran was at PNC Wealth Management for over five years, where she served as a Fiduciary Advisor. She holds the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor designation from the American Bankers Association. Prior to her career in financial services, Fran was a fundraising professional for Baltimore non-profits including the Community Law Center, Shepherd’s Clinic and Baltimore Educational Scholarship Trust.
- University of Delaware, MA American History (1983)
- Notre Dame of Maryland University, BA, Magna Cum Laude (1981)
- Member, Baltimore Women's Giving Circle
- Member, Women United - United Way Worldwide
- Member, United Way Emerging Tocqueville