Glenn is a portfolio manager based in Austin. Glenn joined Brown Advisory in May 2018 as a result of the combination between Brown Advisory and Meritage Capital. At Meritage for over a decade, he was the deputy chief investment officer and managing director with primary responsibilities for investment research, manager due diligence and portfolio construction of alternative strategies for family offices and institutions. Prior to joining Meritage, Glenn served as an associate at The University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO), where he focused on the endowment’s marketable alternatives portfolio. He started his career as an analyst at Merrill Lynch, based in New York and London.
- University of Texas at Austin, MBA (2004)
- Northwestern University, BA (1996)
- Board Member, Investment Committee, Austin Community Foundation
- Board Member, Endowment Committee, Tarrytown United Methodist Church
- Member, Alumni Admission Council, Northwestern University