Elise is a Partner and Managing Director of Private Investments at Brown Advisory. Elise previously launched and now helps to run Brown Advisory’s proprietary strategy for investing in early-, growth- and late-stage private companies (the Brown Advisory Direct Investment Program). Additionally, Elise founded and oversees Brown Advisory’s corporate venture capital program (Brown Advisory Seed Capital), which identifies and supports balance sheet investments in private market companies and strategic partners. Elise also serves as a member of the firm’s sustainable investing leadership team.
- Tulane University, BS
- Board Member, University System of Maryland Momentum Fund
- Board Member, Social Innovation Lab at Johns Hopkins University
- Investment Committee Member, Conscious Venture Fund
- Impact Advisory Board Member, Blueprint Local
- Board Member, Green Street Academy