Tom is a partner, senior advisor and head of Brown Advisory’s Nashville office. In this role, Tom works with clients by providing advice to families, family offices and institutions. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a Managing Director with the Private Wealth division of Truist Financial. Previously, Tom served on the Board of Directors of Diversified Trust, where he also founded the Nashville office, was a Managing Principal for twenty years and started the firm’s institutional advisory group. Prior, he served as Treasurer and senior financial officer of Therapeutics Antibodies where he was responsible for the initial listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Vanderbilt University, BA
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, MBA
- Board Member, Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County Employee Benefit System
- Board Member, National Museum for African American Music
- Board Member, Montgomery Bell Academy