Webb is a senior client advisor and joined the firm from Friedman, Billings, Ramsey and Co., Inc. (FBR), where he headed the Private Wealth Group. Prior to joining FBR, he was a director and vice chairman of United Bank of Virginia and former president and CEO of George Mason Bank. He is also the former chairman and CEO of Palmer National Bancorp, Inc. and former senior vice president and manager of Riggs National Bank.
- Columbia University School of Business, Executive Management degree (1977)
- University of North Carolina, BA (1971)
- Board Member and Member of the Advisor Board, NV Commercial Real Estate Fund
- Director, Newtower Trust
- Board Member, National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Trustee, All Saints Church
- Board Member, Forum Club