Brian is a private client relationship advisor at Brown Advisory in the Delaware Office with over 10 years of financial industry experience in Delaware Trust administration. Brian has a dual function also serving as the Fiduciary Oversight Advisor for the Brown Advisory Trust Company of Delaware. He is responsible for managing high net worth relationships particularly where the firm serves as trustee and providing sound fiduciary advice to individuals, families, and trustees alike.
- Widener University, MS Taxation (2019)
- Wilmington University, MBA (2014)
- Wilmington University, BS (2013)
- Mentor, University of Delaware Trust Management Minor
- Volunteer, Downtown Newark Partnership
- Volunteer, United Way of Maryland
- Volunteer, YMCA of Brandywine