The Mortgage Securities strategy seeks to maximize total return consistent with preservation of capital.

Investment approach

The strategy employs a strategy centered on individual security analysis and prepayment analysis to identify securities with slower payback speeds. This helps maintain a yield stream. To achieve this objective, the strategy will invest at least 80% of its total net assets in investment grade mortgage-related securities. The remaining portion (up to 20%) may be allocated to non-investment-grade or unrated securities. The managers may invest in derivatives instruments, such as options, futures contracts, and options on futures to manage and hedge risks.

Vehicle: Separately Managed Account, Mutual Fund